Current PhD & Research Students
The Arts Higher Degree Research (HDR) Office is the Faculty’s central administrative unit for Arts research candidates and their supervisors.
The Arts HDR Office staff are available to provide advice to all Arts research students on any administrative matter relating to research training. After the initial enrolment, all HDR transactions, including forms and documents, are first processed by the Arts HDR Office, before being forwarded to the University Higher Degree Research Office (HDRO) or to other University departments.
- Arts HDR Candidate Handbook (PDF)
- MQ HDR Guide for Supervisors and Candidates
- Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- MQ Code of HDR Practice and Code of Supervisory Practice
- MQ Supervisor Register
- HDR Supervisor Colloquiums
- RFCD Codes from the ABS
- English Proficiency Requirements
- MQ HDR Office
- MQ HDR Marketing & Development Team
- MQ University Postgraduate Representative Association
- MQ Postgraduate Research Fund (PGRF)
- We welcome your feedback