Current PhD & Research Students
The Arts Higher Degree Research (HDR) Office is the Faculty's central administrative unit for Arts research candidates and their supervisors.
The Arts HDR Office staff are available to provide advice to all Arts research students on any administrative matter relating to research training. After the initial enrolment, all HDR transactions, including forms and documents, are first processed by the Arts HDR Office, before being forwarded to the University Higher Degree Research Office (HDRO) or to other University departments.
- MQ HDR Guide for Supervisors and Candidates
- Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- MQ Supervisor Register
- HDR Supervision Enhancement Programs
- RFCD Codes from the ABS
- English Proficiency Requirements
- MQ Higher Degree Research Office (HDRO)
- Global Leadership Program
- MQ Postgraduate Research Fund (PGRF)
Subscribe to Faculty of Arts group
Join the Faculty of Arts Google group to keep up-to-date with Faculty news and events. Membership to the Faculty of Arts group (distribution list) is open to current Faculty of Arts staff and to HDR students who are employed in the Faculty of Arts. To join, please follow these steps: