How to Apply
For Local Applicants
Choose what to study: Find a degree at courses.mq.edu.au.
Apply: You can apply either through the Universities Admissions Centre or directly to Macquarie (depending on the degree).
- Admission for local applicants to Macquarie University is based on academic merit. If you are seeking admission to an undergraduate program, apply through the Universities Admissions Centre.
- Applicants who do not have accessible or sufficient academic merit may consider our Alternative Entry and Special Consideration Schemes called Pathways. These schemes often provide bonus points or the necessary academic record for admission into Macquarie University.
- Macquarie University also provides direct applications to certain programs in languages.
- After you apply: If your application has been successful, you will be sent a letter of offer.
- Accept your offer and enrol.
For Current Students
- See the Student Admin website for information about administering degree transfers, processing changes of program, administering credit for previous studies and for processing scholarship applications.
For International Students
- Contact Macquarie International for admission and enrolment procedures.